Hi, a really great blog you've got, Sam Fox, brings back memories as a Surrey schoolboy collecting page 3 of the Sun and hiding them in the bottom of my wardrobe from Mum and Dad, happy days!
I must admit to having a rather large collection of Sam Fox items, including a lot more postcards. So, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her again soon.
Five Halloween Newspaper Ads From Woolworth's
-
This 1965 Woolworth's ad is truly a work of ghoulish greatness!
Then in 1966, Woolworth's gave the world this amazing ad mixing super
heroes with monst...
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
2 comments:
Hi, a really great blog you've got, Sam Fox, brings back memories as a Surrey schoolboy collecting page 3 of the Sun and hiding them in the bottom of my wardrobe from Mum and Dad, happy days!
I must admit to having a rather large collection of Sam Fox items, including a lot more postcards. So, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her again soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment