That's a sort of "Guess Her Muff" game in reverse, in this you see the muff first and guess what sort of girlie would sport it. Count me in on the guessing team but I'll need plenty of practice!
I certainly draw inspiration from "Guess Her Muff," but we're much less prolific. It's a subject of interest, and I'm happy to contribute to ongoing research in the field. For now we've settled on calling the feature "TMI Tuesday" because the "Tuesday twat" just seems too vulgar.
It also makes for an interesting list when you click on the label "vulva."
Five Halloween Newspaper Ads From Woolworth's
-
This 1965 Woolworth's ad is truly a work of ghoulish greatness!
Then in 1966, Woolworth's gave the world this amazing ad mixing super
heroes with monst...
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
2 comments:
That's a sort of "Guess Her Muff" game in reverse, in this you see the muff first and guess what sort of girlie would sport it. Count me in on the guessing team but I'll need plenty of practice!
I certainly draw inspiration from "Guess Her Muff," but we're much less prolific. It's a subject of interest, and I'm happy to contribute to ongoing research in the field. For now we've settled on calling the feature "TMI Tuesday" because the "Tuesday twat" just seems too vulgar.
It also makes for an interesting list when you click on the label "vulva."
Post a Comment