Okay, so a lot of people have already seen this, but have another look at it anyway, along with the bonus, and remember why you were ever wanted to look in the first place.
I used to think that Britney was pretty hot, and I remember my disappointment when these first appeared. I was interested in seeing them, and when I finally did I was like, "Yikes! What happened?!" Pretty unattractive. And you can see a surgery scar or something. And Paris is no prize either. I think her clam made an appearance that night as well. Anyway, I thinks it's also a strong argument against shaving. Some things are better with a little mystery.
Five Halloween Newspaper Ads From Woolworth's
-
This 1965 Woolworth's ad is truly a work of ghoulish greatness!
Then in 1966, Woolworth's gave the world this amazing ad mixing super
heroes with monst...
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
3 comments:
britney, britney, britney shameless...
...bless her for that, really, bless
Ulgh, she's not for me at all. I like yesterday's post!
I used to think that Britney was pretty hot, and I remember my disappointment when these first appeared. I was interested in seeing them, and when I finally did I was like, "Yikes! What happened?!" Pretty unattractive. And you can see a surgery scar or something. And Paris is no prize either. I think her clam made an appearance that night as well. Anyway, I thinks it's also a strong argument against shaving. Some things are better with a little mystery.
Post a Comment