I agree, but I have no idea who that is. Nevertheless, as lucid as this statement might be, this particular church is a bit, shall we say on the conservative side. But this is the Bible Belt.
Five Halloween Newspaper Ads From Woolworth's
-
This 1965 Woolworth's ad is truly a work of ghoulish greatness!
Then in 1966, Woolworth's gave the world this amazing ad mixing super
heroes with monst...
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
2 comments:
Theres a deep truth in that, the footballer George Best immediately springing to mind.
I agree, but I have no idea who that is. Nevertheless, as lucid as this statement might be, this particular church is a bit, shall we say on the conservative side. But this is the Bible Belt.
Post a Comment