I love this cartoon - sorry you are feeling this way... but I can promise you - your misery is NOT ALONE!!!!!! I sit here and dream of hopping on a plane and disappearing!!!!
Five Halloween Newspaper Ads From Woolworth's
-
This 1965 Woolworth's ad is truly a work of ghoulish greatness!
Then in 1966, Woolworth's gave the world this amazing ad mixing super
heroes with monst...
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
3 comments:
I love this cartoon - sorry you are feeling this way... but I can promise you - your misery is NOT ALONE!!!!!! I sit here and dream of hopping on a plane and disappearing!!!!
Hey, Bri, thanks for the comment. It's always nice to know that one's not alone—and we can always dream!
HA! That is hilarious and so true.
Post a Comment