This is from a Japanese book called How to Eat Yuko Ogura Deliciously that I got from j-list.com. I really recommend these type of photo books from Japan. They're great, although I'll have to take their word on the translation; I can't read Japanese!
Which Witch Halloween Party Are You Attending?
-
Put on your scariest or silliest costume and pick one of these Halloween
parties to attend. The newspaper ad will be your ticket to travel back in
time....
WITHDRAWN: A BLAST OF AIR TO THE FACE
-
at Lucky, Lucio Rossi invites me in through the front door.
Lucio Rossi: you feel that?
me: i just got blasted in the face!!!
Lucio: now yo...
3 comments:
Mmm, I love her tummy!
Wow, nice photo.
This is from a Japanese book called How to Eat Yuko Ogura Deliciously that I got from j-list.com. I really recommend these type of photo books from Japan. They're great, although I'll have to take their word on the translation; I can't read Japanese!
Post a Comment