It's laundry day again! Remove clothes from the dryer promptly to avoid unnecessary ironing.
(A tip o' the hat to Pornographicus, where I found this picture after finishing the laundry last week.)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for the plug. I really do appreciate it. I'm glad I posted something that somebody else though was worth sharing. I just wish I remembered to do the same more often...I tend to hold onto most pictures for a couple of months before they make it onto my blog and, by then, I have forgotten where I got them. :-s
Not a problem, I'm happy to give credit where due. I generally enjoy your selections, and like you I also tend to forget where I found things. Nevertheless, I'm afraid this "laundry" theme is not going to be very sustainable, so if you've got any more pictures of girls doing laundry, by all means send them my way!
I used to have a couple of series that involved girls doing laundry but I think I deleted most of the pictures when I was near the end of my big porn-posting project on my own blog. I probably kept one or two out of each one but goodness knows where they ended up -- maybe in one of my "teens" posts?
One suggestion on keeping the theme going would be to hit up some TGPs that have a search feature or lots and lots of categories -- AskJolene is a good one with hardly ever any blind links that comes to mind that I have used when trying to find something for a special occasion.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not usually that dedicated, so the laundry theme will probably die out pretty quickly. We've got to have a Halloween theme this week anyway. Nevertheless, I'll keep my eyes open at the laundromat, and if you happen across any naked gals doing their laundry, have a good long look for me!
Which Witch Halloween Party Are You Attending?
-
Put on your scariest or silliest costume and pick one of these Halloween
parties to attend. The newspaper ad will be your ticket to travel back in
time....
WITHDRAWN: A BLAST OF AIR TO THE FACE
-
at Lucky, Lucio Rossi invites me in through the front door.
Lucio Rossi: you feel that?
me: i just got blasted in the face!!!
Lucio: now yo...
4 comments:
Thank you for the plug. I really do appreciate it. I'm glad I posted something that somebody else though was worth sharing. I just wish I remembered to do the same more often...I tend to hold onto most pictures for a couple of months before they make it onto my blog and, by then, I have forgotten where I got them. :-s
Not a problem, I'm happy to give credit where due. I generally enjoy your selections, and like you I also tend to forget where I found things. Nevertheless, I'm afraid this "laundry" theme is not going to be very sustainable, so if you've got any more pictures of girls doing laundry, by all means send them my way!
I used to have a couple of series that involved girls doing laundry but I think I deleted most of the pictures when I was near the end of my big porn-posting project on my own blog. I probably kept one or two out of each one but goodness knows where they ended up -- maybe in one of my "teens" posts?
One suggestion on keeping the theme going would be to hit up some TGPs that have a search feature or lots and lots of categories -- AskJolene is a good one with hardly ever any blind links that comes to mind that I have used when trying to find something for a special occasion.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not usually that dedicated, so the laundry theme will probably die out pretty quickly. We've got to have a Halloween theme this week anyway. Nevertheless, I'll keep my eyes open at the laundromat, and if you happen across any naked gals doing their laundry, have a good long look for me!
Post a Comment