married guy: Thanks! I appreciate the comment, especially about "out of context" (a regular Tuesday feature). It seems to be a popular feature, based on Tuesday visits vs. other days, (mostly because people are just looking for naked pictures I think), so it's good to know someone appreciates the whole context of the feature.
Sheen: That's treat I'd enjoy for sure. I may never think of candy corn in quite the same way!
Which Witch Halloween Party Are You Attending?
-
Put on your scariest or silliest costume and pick one of these Halloween
parties to attend. The newspaper ad will be your ticket to travel back in
time....
WITHDRAWN: A BLAST OF AIR TO THE FACE
-
at Lucky, Lucio Rossi invites me in through the front door.
Lucio Rossi: you feel that?
me: i just got blasted in the face!!!
Lucio: now yo...
3 comments:
Happy Halloween!
Love your blog! (especially the out / in context! So cool!)
I like her candy!
married guy: Thanks! I appreciate the comment, especially about "out of context" (a regular Tuesday feature). It seems to be a popular feature, based on Tuesday visits vs. other days, (mostly because people are just looking for naked pictures I think), so it's good to know someone appreciates the whole context of the feature.
Sheen: That's treat I'd enjoy for sure. I may never think of candy corn in quite the same way!
Post a Comment