I've always liked Dennis Miller, and I agree with this sentiment, although I've heard that he's now become politically conservative.
Anyway, you're right of course, Amy, but I don't know if he's Catholic or not. And in spite of my regular Sunday religion posts I am not Catholic or even necessarily Christian. Although I am not an atheist either. That said, I've found the whole Catholic sex abuse scandal appalling. But I don't think it's about Catholicism or the church exactly, it's more about a power structure and a culture that allowed it to continue. Power and control corrupt. But if there is a Hell, there will surely be plenty of priests and bishops there!
Trick Or Treat Safely
-
I'm a Halloween kid from the 1970's and 80's and I remember all the
terrible reports of adults doing heinous acts to harm trick or treaters by
contaminat...
KURT LODER ON THE CASE: BECK HANSOM
-
Kurt Loder is at Beck Hansen's sprawling mansion surrounded by palm trees.
Kurt Loder: tropical.
Beck Hansen: thanks, man. are you tire...
3 comments:
And that is why Dennis Miller rocks!
A lots of them are in the Catholic Church! Is Dennis a Catholic?
I've always liked Dennis Miller, and I agree with this sentiment, although I've heard that he's now become politically conservative.
Anyway, you're right of course, Amy, but I don't know if he's Catholic or not. And in spite of my regular Sunday religion posts I am not Catholic or even necessarily Christian. Although I am not an atheist either. That said, I've found the whole Catholic sex abuse scandal appalling. But I don't think it's about Catholicism or the church exactly, it's more about a power structure and a culture that allowed it to continue. Power and control corrupt. But if there is a Hell, there will surely be plenty of priests and bishops there!
Post a Comment