Which Witch Halloween Party Are You Attending?
-
Put on your scariest or silliest costume and pick one of these Halloween
parties to attend. The newspaper ad will be your ticket to travel back in
time....
WITHDRAWN: A BLAST OF AIR TO THE FACE
-
at Lucky, Lucio Rossi invites me in through the front door.
Lucio Rossi: you feel that?
me: i just got blasted in the face!!!
Lucio: now yo...
3 comments:
Hiya,
Luv your pics, as always; just to let you know that I have made your blog the Feature Blog today at my site:
http://www.sexworldblogs.com/
The page is set up to show 100 posts so it will be on the main page for quite some time before being re-featured.
Sorry to be cheeky, but could I ask you to consider adding sexworldblogs.com to your blog list too please?
Thank you:)
Take care.
Jayne
Thanks for the feature, I appreciate it! I've added your blog to the list; it now appears in the sidebar. Thanks again and best wishes to you.
All I can say is WOW. Those lips are so inviting. And does she shave or wax. No hint of any hair.
The man in her life is very fortunate.
FD
Post a Comment