Good Rush, Bad Rush. My thoughts as well. Seen them 4 times in my life. The first was on their very first tour. Somehow I was able to sit right on the stage about 10 feet from Geddy until security noticed me, and got me down. Those were the days.
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
3 comments:
"Bad Rush" and his ilk often make me think of this from "Good Rush" (who I will be seeing at beautiful Red Rocks next month...w00t!!!).
Quick to judge,
Quick to anger,
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear
Walk hand in hand
And they'll be playing that, of course. I'll be seeing them in August as well.
Good Rush, Bad Rush. My thoughts as well. Seen them 4 times in my life. The first was on their very first tour. Somehow I was able to sit right on the stage about 10 feet from Geddy until security noticed me, and got me down. Those were the days.
Post a Comment