Oh, that's nice. I have to admit, when I see a gorgeous woman in a pair of shorts or jeans, legs drawn up, knees bent and her feet flat on the ground... I get the same beautiful picture in my head.
Five Halloween Newspaper Ads From Woolworth's
-
This 1965 Woolworth's ad is truly a work of ghoulish greatness!
Then in 1966, Woolworth's gave the world this amazing ad mixing super
heroes with monst...
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
3 comments:
You got that right, Sheen, and thanks to babon for that valuable information.
Oh, that's nice. I have to admit, when I see a gorgeous woman in a pair of shorts or jeans, legs drawn up, knees bent and her feet flat on the ground... I get the same beautiful picture in my head.
nice ,, it makes me wanna cum !! Hott stuff !!
Post a Comment