This is such a great picture! I found this one myself last December and I can't even begin to count how many times I have made myself cum since then while looking at it!
I so rarely remember where anything comes from these days that I've given up trying to credit anything. Although I've no doubt I "borrowed" it from you!
I'm still a regular visitor over in your neck of the woods, so keep up the good work over there and thanks for stopping by!
Just to be clear so that nobody gets the wrong idea, I was not looking to ask for or claim credit for this photo. I was just trying to express how much I like it. I like to give credit as much as possible as well but I also realize it's hard to remember sometimes and, more importantly, that many of us find the same pictures on our own. That's why I like your blog so much...in addition to your fun side trips, your taste in porn is very similar to mine so I get a rise out of almost everything you post.
Halloween Fast Food Newspaper Ads: McDonald's
-
1960
How many of us as kids visited McDonald's after a hard day's night of trick
or treating? These newspaper ads from the past are a McTreat to look at!...
4 comments:
This is such a great picture! I found this one myself last December and I can't even begin to count how many times I have made myself cum since then while looking at it!
I so rarely remember where anything comes from these days that I've given up trying to credit anything. Although I've no doubt I "borrowed" it from you!
I'm still a regular visitor over in your neck of the woods, so keep up the good work over there and thanks for stopping by!
Yummy! She's very well proportioned - I could suck on those tities all day!
Just to be clear so that nobody gets the wrong idea, I was not looking to ask for or claim credit for this photo. I was just trying to express how much I like it. I like to give credit as much as possible as well but I also realize it's hard to remember sometimes and, more importantly, that many of us find the same pictures on our own. That's why I like your blog so much...in addition to your fun side trips, your taste in porn is very similar to mine so I get a rise out of almost everything you post.
Post a Comment