I must admit a weakness for a girl who reads, but, unfortunately, I have no idea who she is. I'm guessing she's an Eastern European gal based on the Cyrillic texts she's perusing, but other than that, no idea.
I don't know why and I definitely know I'm not the only one that wonders so much about what her pussy looks like when you see her quietly reading in a library.
Halloween Fast Food Newspaper Ads: McDonald's
-
1960
How many of us as kids visited McDonald's after a hard day's night of trick
or treating? These newspaper ads from the past are a McTreat to look at!...
5 comments:
A name to this this beautiful [clear throat sound] face would be great. Who is this?
I must admit a weakness for a girl who reads, but, unfortunately, I have no idea who she is. I'm guessing she's an Eastern European gal based on the Cyrillic texts she's perusing, but other than that, no idea.
Nice lips and nicely trimmed pussy.
FD
Just sweet....yummy
I don't know why and I definitely know I'm not the only one that wonders so much about what her pussy looks like when you see her quietly reading in a library.
Post a Comment