Excellent. An excellent set of pictures; thanks for the link. I'll put up a post soon, here and on tumblr, and see if anyone knows her name. If I find out anything, I'll let you know.
WITHDRAWN: MICROWAVE McDONALD'S
-
Lucio Rossi: they don't have a microwave McDonald's section.
me: what do you mean?
Lucio: don't you think by now McDonald's would put out t...
5 comments:
Who is this girl?
I do not know her name. I've seen her before, but unfortunately I do not know her name.
I stil havnt found her name wish i could but i have found this
http://spunkybabes.net/daily-babes/christmas-cuties/pretty-4.php
Excellent. An excellent set of pictures; thanks for the link. I'll put up a post soon, here and on tumblr, and see if anyone knows her name. If I find out anything, I'll let you know.
Her name is Veronika Fasterová and she is from the Czech Republic.
Post a Comment