Yeah, the smell of a raunchy twat -- especially completely untrimmed early 20th Cenntury style -- might be pretty bad. However, I don't think anything would make me go limp faster than the god-awful smell of hospital death that is Lysol.
I've seen this series of advertisements a few times now and I'm still stunned Lysol was ever used in douche water. I wonder how many lost, uninformed female souls from the era before the Sexual Revolution also tried other cleansers?
Bon Ami...never leave a snatch...uhh, I mean, scratch! XD
Which Witch Halloween Party Are You Attending?
-
Put on your scariest or silliest costume and pick one of these Halloween
parties to attend. The newspaper ad will be your ticket to travel back in
time....
WITHDRAWN: A BLAST OF AIR TO THE FACE
-
at Lucky, Lucio Rossi invites me in through the front door.
Lucio Rossi: you feel that?
me: i just got blasted in the face!!!
Lucio: now yo...
2 comments:
Yeah, the smell of a raunchy twat -- especially completely untrimmed early 20th Cenntury style -- might be pretty bad. However, I don't think anything would make me go limp faster than the god-awful smell of hospital death that is Lysol.
I've seen this series of advertisements a few times now and I'm still stunned Lysol was ever used in douche water. I wonder how many lost, uninformed female souls from the era before the Sexual Revolution also tried other cleansers?
Bon Ami...never leave a snatch...uhh, I mean, scratch! XD
Mr. Clean, perhaps?
Post a Comment