I love a picture that the second you click on it, sends an immediate rush through my body that goes straight to my dick... as this one does. I'd love to taste her pussy, then watch a fairly long cock slowly stroke her... pretty much from this angle and view. I want her to be horny as hell, with each stroke of his cock seeming to make her wetter and see evidence of this by seeing his cock get wetter with each stroke in and out of her... I wanna start hearing that cock in her wetness as he slowly fucks her... then see things really get wet and juicy when he starts cumming in her... making an absolute beautiful mess of her pussy. Another beautiful part of this is seeing him slowly withdraw his wet, cum covered cock from her hairy pussy. This is when I wanna crawl between her legs to taste her just fucked pussy again, and lick and suck an orgasm from her clitoris. I wanna finish for her, what that dick started.
Which Witch Halloween Party Are You Attending?
-
Put on your scariest or silliest costume and pick one of these Halloween
parties to attend. The newspaper ad will be your ticket to travel back in
time....
WITHDRAWN: A BLAST OF AIR TO THE FACE
-
at Lucky, Lucio Rossi invites me in through the front door.
Lucio Rossi: you feel that?
me: i just got blasted in the face!!!
Lucio: now yo...
1 comment:
I love a picture that the second you click on it, sends an immediate rush through my body that goes straight to my dick... as this one does. I'd love to taste her pussy, then watch a fairly long cock slowly stroke her... pretty much from this angle and view. I want her to be horny as hell, with each stroke of his cock seeming to make her wetter and see evidence of this by seeing his cock get wetter with each stroke in and out of her... I wanna start hearing that cock in her wetness as he slowly fucks her... then see things really get wet and juicy when he starts cumming in her... making an absolute beautiful mess of her pussy. Another beautiful part of this is seeing him slowly withdraw his wet, cum covered cock from her hairy pussy. This is when I wanna crawl between her legs to taste her just fucked pussy again, and lick and suck an orgasm from her clitoris. I wanna finish for her, what that dick started.
Post a Comment