Friday, November 20, 2009

pin-up of the week


Sasha Grey

If Sasha Grey is The Girlfriend Experience, then sign me up. From what I've seen of her work, she'd be an enjoyable experience. And look at that bush. That dark bush, hiding the mystery and the world. That's what a grown woman should look like naked.

She's "mainstream" now, so she's in Playboy this month. They have a few pictures you can see, but they force you to enter an email address to look, and then they want you to join their website. I already subscribe to the damn magazine. Isn't that worth something? I understand that they want to make money off the website, but I'm already paying for the print version. Why can't I look for free?

2 comments:

Keith said...

Oh yeah. Gotta love that bush. I'm a bush man myself. I love to see a good bush on a girl. She's got a nice one. Enjoy the weekend.

Noddy Blue said...

Thanks, Keith.