Thursday, October 07, 2010

pussycats

A recently widowed Jewish lady was sitting on a Florida beach when a Jewish man of similar age placed his blanket nearby and began reading a book. Attempting to strike up conversation, she asked him how he was.
"Fine," he replied, and returned to his book.
"I love the beach," she persisted. "Do you come here often?"
"First time since my wife passed away last year," he answered, before going back to his book.
"Do you live around here?" she asked.
"Yes, I live over in Suntree," he said, and then resumed reading.
Trying to find a topic of common interest, she asked: "Do you like pussycats?" With that, the man threw down his book, tore off both their swimsuits and gave her the most passionate sex of her life.
Afterward she gasped: "How did you know that was what I wanted?"
The man replied: "How did you know my name was Katz?"

No comments: